Friday 22 November 2019

Packing my bags for chernobyl

WALTdevelop our own poem in response to a model ( packing my bag for.... by
James Norcliffe)
Walt use an increasingly descriptive vocabulary to add intrest to our writing.
Walt have some fun and be creative with ideas and imagination.
One Creepy gas mask so I don’t breath in deadly radiation dauntly staring    
                         at everything  hoping to lessen it’s courage.
  I will need one big white radiation suit with triple layers equipped 
                                  with an extra big black gas mask  
         I will need 4 sample glasses so I can get radiation as well as do tests
on                             
                                                                       myself   
                                                         Incase I get radiation.
                  One reasonably big yellow geiger counter to detect where the 
                                             BIGGEST radiation spikes are. 
                       I will need one sharp bladed machete to defend myself in case 
                                           Any big green pulsating mutants attack.      
                                           And I will need one big light brown rope 
                                               To help me climb up buildings and 
                                                              hills/mountains.
                                        And lastly I will need one guide to ensure
                                                   that I don't painfully perish.

By Flynn and Hamish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.