Tuesday 9 January 2018

Week 2 Day 5 Part 2


Activity 2: Making a Fashion Statement

The clothes are not the same. They are made of very different fabrics and men only wear suits for special occasions or special jobs now. Women don't always wear dresses and only wear hats and gloves for very special occasions.
I prefer to wear what I wear now because you can wear whatever you want and it is more comfortable.

In the year 2083 I think people will wear clothes that can change the temperature if you are hot or cold. They will be made out of any colour and can change colour when they get hot or cold.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Hamish,

    You have done an excellent job of this activity! You are right in saying fashion has changed! I wouldn't want to be wearing a hat and gloves all the time either. It would get quite uncomfortable. Wearing gloves would make it harder for me to type! I definitely like the comfort and freedom of our clothes now too. Why do you think fashion has changed so much over time?

    Maybe you could draw what a 2083 outfit might look like. I'd be interested to see this temperature and colour changing outfit! How cool!! I know I would definitely enjoy having some clothes that do that, especially living in Auckland. The weather in Auckland is always changing so it would be so useful having clothes that will change with the temperature. :)

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.