Sunday 13 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 4 Part 2 Pancakes and Maple Syrup?

Pancakes and Maple Syrup?

For this activity you are asked to choose one of your favourite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favourite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help, if you do not normally make this food for yourself.


We live in Greymouth which is just down the road from the Pancake rocks and Punakaiki. The pancake rocks are awesome.

My favourite food is Pizza.

1. On the base you put tomato sauce.

2. Then a layer of mozzarella.

3. Next add chopped bacon, red capsicum, onion and sliced mushrooms followed by another layer of mozzarella.

4. Place in oven (220 degrees C) on pre-heated pizza tray until cooked.

5. Enjoy.

Image result for pizza


2 comments:

  1. Hi there Hamish,

    Mmm yum, I love pizza! It's so easy to make and so delicious, how can anyone not love it the way we do? This sounds like a very tasty recipe! Do you make pizza a lot at home or do you usually get pizza from fast food places and restaurants outside? This recipe looks like it would go really well with some freshly squeezed orange juice or the classic L&P!

    Do you like to have anything else while you eat your pizza? I always make sure to put extra cheese on top of mine! I also like to have garlic bread or potato wedges. All this talk of food is making my tummy grumble and my mouth is starting to water. I better go make some pizza soon... Thank you for the recipe Hamish, I've taken some notes and will try it for dinner tomorrow, I'm excited!

    Keep up the hard work,
    Evelyn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hamish,
    It was obvious that many people love pizza, and I was right! I love your work and you've put so much effort into it. I quite like pizza too, but my mum always makes it at home. You can visit my blog to find my favourite food. What is your least favourite food?

    Happy blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.