Thursday 17 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 2 Part 2 Mighty Mangroves

Mighty Mangroves

My strong person is not actually a person it is one of my cats called Rogue. We have three kittens and one cat. Our cat Rogue always protects the kittens. Sometimes we get big cats and sometimes we get massive dogs that come on our driveway and try to chase the kittens but Rogue always protects them.
He is 16 years old and sleeps a lot but is brave when he needs to be.

Image result for ginger cat

3 comments:

  1. Namaste, Hamish!
    It is so bizarre and interesting to find out that your cat is very strong. Well done for being creative with your ideas!

    I can't believe your cat is 16 years old and can protect all of it's little kittens. Scaring and protecting the kittens from dogs and big cats is a sure sign of a strong person. He is not only strong, but also brave.

    What is your favourite animal? Keep up the good work!

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hamish!

    WOWZA! What an awesome cat! What a great name to go with it!
    I really like the name Rogue! This makes my heart melt. You are so lucky to have such an awesome cat and kittens!
    Our landlord doesn’t allow pets! :(
    One day I would love to adopt some kittens! Thank you for sharing an awesome photo of rouge.

    What are the other kitten’s names?

    Keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hamish,
    I am Vitaraag. Your cats sounds like a really protective people. I think you are very creative because instead of choosing a person you chose an animal. Do you like cats and kittens? I really do and I wish we had one. Maybe next time you can say what he does to protects his or hers kittens. Keep up the phenomenal work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.