Saturday 19 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 3 Part 2 A Local Delicacy

A Local Delicacy

On your blog, share a list of the ingredients that you need to make this food. You must type out the list of ingredients yourself (and not simply copy and paste it from a website) to earn full points.

My Food is Nachos.


Ingredients.
1 Onion
1 Teaspoon minced garlic
2 Large Chicken breasts
1 tin of Watties mexican style tomatoes
1 bag of corn chips
1 tub of sour cream
grated cheese added at the end

Recipe.
Add chopped onion with minced garlic to a pan and cook on a high heat on the stove till the onion is cooked.
Add diced chicken breast
Cook till chicken is not pink in the middle
Add tin of tomatoes and reduce the liquid
To make up, alternate layers of corn chips with chicken mixture and cheese on the plate then heat slightly in the microwave to melt cheese.
Add sour cream at the end.

Image result for chicken Nachos




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hamish!

    Yummy! Nachos are one of my favourite comfort foods! They’re delicious when you load them up with cheese! I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY YOUR RECIPE. I also love drizzling hot sauce on my nachos!

    Afew years ago I went to a restaurant in America, California. I had the most amazing nacho fries.
    I’d love to try recreate the recipe at home!

    https://www.tacobell.com/food/nachos/nacho-fries-bellgrande


    keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.