Saturday 19 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 3 Part 1 Night Owls

Night Owls


On your blog, tell us whether you are a night owl or an early riser. Then, tell us about the rest of your family. Are they the same as you? .
I think I am an early riser because I like to wake up early and get on my computer.

My Brother would also be an early riser as he is the first awake every morning.

My Dad would probably be a night owl as he likes to stay up late.

My Mum is also a night owl as she has worked night shifts at the hospital for many years and is used to being awake all night.

Image result for owl


2 comments:

  1. Hello Hamish,
    I am Vitaraag. Your family sure has a mixture of night owls and early risers. I am an early riser and I am the first one to wake up in my family. I wake up at around 7:00 or 8:00 sometimes I even wake up at 6:00. Maybe next time you can say what time you woke up. What is one of the first things you do when you wake up. I go on my Chromebook and watch videos. I hope you the best of luck. Keep up the phenomenal work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Hamish!

    Wonderful post!
    I am naturally a night owl but I am trying really hard to convert to a early riser. I love having a elaborate morning routine.
    I want to wake up at 5:30 AM so I can go to the gym, make a delicious breakfast and meditate or read!

    Becoming an early riser is one of my New Year goals. Do you have any New Year goals?

    keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.