Saturday 19 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 4 Part 1 Planes, Trains and Automobiles



Planes, Trains and Automobiles

On your blog tell us which of the three options you would take to explore Milford Sound. Be sure to tell us why you have chosen this option.

The Boat.

If I was going to go to Milford Sound I would choose to go there on a boat. The reason I have chosen the boat is because I'm not a big fan of heights or walking long distances. I think the boat would travel at a nice speed to see the scenery up close and it looks very expensive.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Hamish,
    I am Vitaraag. I also chose to go on the boat. I really like how you said why you went on the boat. What do you think it would feel to be on the boat looking on the landscape? Would you want to actually go there? I would. Maybe next time you can say what you think you are going to see there. Keep up the phenomenal work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Hamish, I like this post because you explained why you would want to go on the boat. I have been to the Milford Sounds before and I when on the boat it was amazing but if I went again I would go in a helicopter.
    wonderful work
    From Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hamish!

    Thank you for sharing how you would like to travel through the Milford Sound. You have listed some really great reasons why you would like to take a boat!
    I also like that you have added this beatiful picture - It does look like an amazing way to see the Milford Sound. :)

    I am not a big fan of heights either - like to challenge my fears sometimes though - I worked at a camp in America and decided to become a High Ropes Instructor to try lessen my fear of heights. I think it worked a little bit. :)
    Do you do things to try and fight your fears sometimes?

    You are right, it does look very expensive -
    I think that it would be an very luxurious boat! Have you been on a fancy boat before? maybe on a cruise?

    Awesome work Hamish, hopefully one day you will get to cruise through the Milford Sound on an amazing boat!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.