Sunday 20 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 5 Part 1 Off the Menu

Off the Menu


What do you think about this rule? Is it fair that people are charged up to $100 000 for overfishing?
On your blog, tell us what you think about this rule and why you think it!.
I think that people shouldn't be charged $100 000, because not everyone has $100 000 dollars and it seems like a lot of money. I'd say at least 50 000 dollars maybe.
If people make a mistake with fishing it wouldn't be fair to ask them to pay that much money.

Image result for fishing  Image result for money nz

4 comments:

  1. Hello Hamish,
    I am Vitaraag. I also agree with your opinion. But I also think that 50000 is too much. I think that 30000 is good. You have put so much effort into this. I am looking forward to see more of your blog posts. Maybe next time you can say what fishing is doing to our planet. Keep up the phenomenal work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hamish,
    I really like your images because they add a lot of effect. I also like how you were kind and really honest about your opinion. Well done! I agree that that is a lot of money, but it is to save our world from disaster. People obviously make mistakes, but they will learn from it and be cautious the next time. Maybe next time you can elaborate on why that isn't fair.

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Hamish!

    Your piece on overfishing was quite interesting and I think you raised some very strong points. $100 000 is a lot of money! Even 50 000 dollars is a lot too. But I think the fishes are worth it. The price of losing a species is grim! We need to do what we can to ensure we are protecting our seas.

    Do you have a favourite sea creature?


    Keep up the great work!
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hamish,
    I like how you came up with a solution so it was not so much. come look at what I have been posting. I live how you put a photo on it.
    keep up the great work
    From Jess
    https://kumarastevensonj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.